I had an anxious week last week. Maybe it was the vibes, maybe it was me, maybe it was my body. The brain always wants to obsess on how we are feeling and sometimes the best thing that we can do is focus outwards and switch our focus.
Here are a few words of encouragement
The Honest Guys have a super channel on YouTube worth signing up with. Here is their latest meditation:
Anxiety can have many causes and it is always worth investigating further to address their causes. Here are a few causes that we may find during an assessment in the clinic:
- Anxiety is a symptom to draw your attention to a problem. It is your friend and asks you to explore the nutritional, lifestyle, spiritual and emotional balance in your life.
- Empath or highly sensitive person – sensitive to all that surrounds you
- Poor nutrition whether it is calorie excess or deficiency and various specific nutritional deficiencies (e.g. methylfolate or magnesium)
- Fatigue and adrenal imbalance
- Female hormone imbalance, male hormone imbalance, thyroid issues
- Blood sugar problems
- Lack of sleep
- Excess exercise
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Emotional traumas or accidents in the recent or distant past
- Musculoskeletal imbalance – the body out of alignment
- Environmental sensitivity. For example to a place, people in a place or to weather patterns (anxiety rises before a thunder-storm)
- Discomfort around various people
- An ability to feel things ahead of time – sensitive psychic senses. This is common for many of us. For example driving to a meeting and feeling anxious; later you understand why given how things played out.
- Not doing what you really feel that you should be doing; a nudge to follow your calling
what comes to mind for you? The journey is unique for each of us….
For the insomniacs:
Here are my three go to’s for sleepless nights.
PS get in touch if you would like to uncover why you may be feeling like this and how we can out strategies in place to help. I find these essences wonderful and use them in my life daily; I created them to assist my own well-being as well as my clients.