Functional Diagnostic testing can be incredibly helpful in the diagnostic work up of patients suffering with chronic health problems….
Do you suffer from any of the following problems?
- Chronic gastrointestinal problems such as IBS, post-infectious IBS, leaky gut, food allergies, food sensitivity, histamine intolerance, inflammation, ulcers, leaky gut, Crohns disease, Ulcerative colitis, etc.?
- Skin problems such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, itchy skin, hives, eczema, or urticaria?
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or Fibromyalgia?
- Autoimmune conditions such as arthritis
- Elevated cholesterol or heart disease (may be linked to certain microbes)
- Thyroid problems
- Elevated levels of toxic metals?
- Depression, anxiety, or other central nervous system conditions
- Food allergies, gluten intolerance, or multiple chemical sensitivities?
- the list goes on and on and many conditions may seem very far removed from the health of the gut and the functioning of the local immune system in the gut; but they are not! See here for a nice review on Dysbiosis of the gut microbiota in disease
And have you had exposure to any of these?
- Antibiotics as a child
- Multiple courses of antibiotics as an adult
- Severe food poisoning or gastro bugs or gastro-flu
- History of foreign travel
- Well water or exposure to water of questionable quality
- Oral contraceptive pill, stomach acid blockers/ proton pump inhibitors, or steroid medication exposures
- High stress levels
- Poor diet; notably high intake of sugar or foods containing antibiotics or glycophosphates (e.g. processed wheat), or alcohol
- Pets and farm animals
It may be easier than you think to diagnose a significant causative factor to your chronic health problems…
The Definitive Guide to Gluten: From Diagnosis to Starting on the Gluten-Free Path
We are very excited, as this e-book will help so many of our clients AND new friends that find our website!
From: Cara, Singapore
A guide that reflects Andrea’s comprehensive knowledge and extensive research into the topic of gluten, the potential repercussions of intolerance, and how to begin healing and continue a healthy lifestyle. Her passion for her work is tangible in these pages.
From: Keegan Smith, Australia
I just read Andrea Cullen’s E-book and I can now say that it is the go to guide that I will use with clients. It’s practical and sympathetic to the challenges of gluten-free living while also dispelling many of the myths around this increasingly relevant topic. After 3 years of living “primal” I can say that removing gluten from the menu has been part of the process for me being the healthiest, strongest and happiest I’ve ever been.
Thanks to Andrea and of course Dr Thomas O’Bryan for their efforts in making this health issue known and providing a working solution. I have had several athletes eliminate gluten with amazing results. While not all athletes are gluten intolerant there are few who don’t notice becoming leaner and experience faster recovery when they eliminate gluten from their menu. This resource makes the process of educating athletes, clients and their families a much simpler one. Thanks again!
The following is an excerpt from my e-book:
The Definitive Guide to Gluten: From Diagnosis to Starting on the Gluten-Free Path.
This e-book is available to order from the office (E: email@example.com) and will very soon be available on our newly launched website; I will let you know when it goes live!
We are excited about this, spread the word!
Bars and treats.
This is an area where the fun can begin or it can go terribly wrong!